They say it is a girl!

I was on awhile back and told you how I found out on my Birthday that my daughter-in-law was expecting, alot of you asked if we knew what it was going to be, as of then we did not know. They stopped in today to let us know that it is a girl. My other Grandaughter (as well as all of us) will be thrilled. She so far was the only girl!;);)

Mary Beth they brought in the pic's in 3-D to show us. It just amazes me the detail! My husband was in awe and of course he had to be funny and asked what color of hair she had! Patty Jo I have the fabric at home and just have to pick out which pattern to do (cart before the horse here) Look out stores! Man have you seen the cute little girl stuff lately???? Man am I in trouble.............:D:D:D

Congratulations! I have 3 granddaughters and another due the end of this month. I love them all dearly, but was kind of hoping that this new one would be a boy. This will probably be our last grandchild since she will make 3 in 3 1/2 years for our son and daughter-in-law and our daughter and son-in-law are pretty definite about only having one.

Enjoy!

Archived