Get Tips, Updates and News with the APQS Daily News!

Many of you have commented that you enjoy receiving our daily email newsletter. It features a new tip about quilting and longarming every day, plus great quotes, links to hot forum topics, photos of great quilts, and news and info about happenings with APQS.

If you'd like to receive the email in your Inbox, click on the "Newsletter Sign-Up" icon on the APQS Home Page. Enter your email address, and that's it!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Dawn, I believe that you are the author,,, the writer of of these tips in the daily newsletter? Is it true?

Is it true? :)

Well, girl... I gotta tell ya that these are WONDERFUL! I look forward to reading them every day and I learn somethng new all the time.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For your time and effort in writing these. I know it takes MANY hours and much thought to write these so please know it is appreciated. You do an excellent job. THANKS SO MUCH DAWN!!!

Originally posted by DawnCavanaugh

Kay,

Send me your email address and I'll see if I can "back door" the request through the email server. Of course, I'm speaking like I know what I'm doing...if I blow it up, you'll soon know! :)

Send your email to: dawn@apqs.com

Dawn, thanks so much...I got the newsletter....and I didn't hear any explosions...lol...

Thanks Again

Kay in Scotland

Archived