My Brother and Family in Oklahoma

I am just so proud of my wonderful brother, he means the world to me. I'm the oldest of four and the only girl. We lost our middle brother in 2006. We don't see our youngest brother as often as we like, so most times it's just Norman and I. We were the outdoorsy two-some as children. Always out on our horses riding somewhere, checking his trap line or just having fun. I loved to race barrels and anyone who thought they were faster than me, and my brother loved to trail ride, so we always compromised as to what we were doing each day as we always loved to be together.

I had such a fabulous visit with him and his family after QwM in Oklahoma. I just wanted to share some photos of my brother, his wife, and three boys.

post--13461904830148_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for allowing me so share my photos. You know, I don't really think we look alike, but after looking at the photos....maybe a bit. LOL! Yes, my nephew Reid has the most beautiful hair -- even more so, as he is a cancer survivor and so happy to have his hair back.

It was a super happy time, lots of fun and laughs. So good for the spirit, don't you think. :cool:

Archived