A New Adventure for me

Well, I'm moving out of my too big home for one person house, and into a smaller home and getting downsized in the process. I have my 2 boys coming to help me this weekend. I pick one of them up tomorrow and he's flying in from Maryland, and the other will be joining us on Saturday. Lot's to do, I sign the final papers on Friday and will hopefully moving on the 25th. Lots to do to get packed and lots to take for donations at the Union Gospel Mission thrift store. I'll still be in Salem but a little closer to I-5 so for those who are driving through town, be sure and call and we could at least meet for a cup of coffee. Just wanted to let you all know of the new step I'm taking in my life. ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure it's a mixed bag of emotions Pat, we all have different "chapters" in life, enjoy the next one!

I look forward to seeing your new place, closer to I-5 is closer to me! :)

Oh Yes, my new home has room for my Millie - just not quite as much and I'll have to be better at storing things in a smaller space!! I wouldn't even look at a home until I knew there was at least one room I could put my GiGi in. I may need a ladder to get to my totes ~~ there is a vaulted ceiling in the quilt room, so I can go UP!! It's going to be a bit before I can take in quilts, but the Lord will work all of that out I'm sure. Thanks for all the well wishes.;)

Guest Linda S

Oh, I'll bet you will miss that wonderful quilt studio, but I know what you mean about rambling around in a space that's too big. I'm sure your new home will be comfy and cozy. Best wishes!

Patty Jo good luck on your move. I made the move to KC 11 years ago and now am ready to move into a smaller place. I wounder what i was thinking when i bought a house with 5 bedrooms for just me. Not the brightest thing I have ever done. Can wait to down size.

You obviously do not live in a household of *all men* Cheryl!! ;)

Toilet scrubbing often requires much more than the bowl if you know what I mean,,, I save that for my gal every week!

Originally posted by PattyJo

One of the best things about this house is it only has 2 bathrooms rather than 3. Toilet scrubbing isn't my calling!!! LOL:D:P:D

Meeting with the Floor covering guy there this afternoon to measure. I'm making it mine before I move in. ;)

When I married Chris he already had this house with *5 toilets*, for heavens sake who thought of *THAT* floor plan,,, let me guess,,,A MAN!

The world is their urinal! ;)

Archived