Grammie's Practice pic of finished top

What fun! Loved watching your video pictures. It is truly amazing to be able to finally do those feathers. If I was on my other computer, I could share a picture of my practice feathers. Mine were all the same meandering type. I'll have to do another practice with all the different kinds like you did.

Love your name "Grammie Tammie". My daughter is Tammy Joy. She has NO interest in sewing or quilting. :(

Hugs, Joy

Yowza, owza, wowza! That's soooo kewl, woman!

This Jan and Dean song (Little Old Lady from Pasadena) just came to me so I changed the lyrics around to fit... :P

She's a sweet Grammie Tammie from Beaumont, Texas...

(Go, Grammie, go, Grammie, go Grammie go)

She's made a silky white quilt full big bold feathers...

In her house she's got her brand new Milli and a Compuquilter...

She's a sweet Grammie Tammie from Beaumont, Texas...

(Go, Grammie, go, Grammie, go Grammie go) :P

Shana

Your opinion matters alot to me. Thank you.

Now Shana, That is the best song. Guess I'll have my husband write up a tune for it with his guitar. lol Too sweet and so funny!

Work Work Work. That's what I do. lolol

Hoping to get the binding on tonight but I have a customer quilt (s) just staring at me so I better get to them.

Again thanks everyone. I just love you all to pieces!!!!!!

Cheryl I really am looking forward to seeing you and many others. It's going to be so FUN!!!!! Hugs to ya

The large perfect heart is a CQ design I sorta tweeked but none the less a CQ design. The rest is freehand. Gee I thought someone would call me on it but here I am confessing. lol

None the less I love it!!!! My photos are terrible. Looks much better in person. I plan on working on the photography when I get back from Houston. Need a good photo set up.

Thanks again everyone

I have a decorating question. I am repainting the inside of my house and want to include my sewing room which happens to be off my dining room. What colors should I "NOT" paint my sewing room? My walls are going to be creamy butter yellow...with red accents....I would really like to paint everything chinese red........BUT..........thanks for your input. Ms. Rhe;)

Archived