Prayers answered!

Randall got the job! He starts on June 20th, giving him a week to do some prep work. Maybe he'll clean up the yard too and do the weed-eating.

Prayers answered again, his mom is doing much better. Randall just came home from 5 days down with the parents, and a trip to visit the neurosurgeon. Still occasional headaches, but not for 3 days, still some angina, but seems able to treat that with meds. Dad is in good contact with his eye doctor, and able to drive familiar areas. I'm sure they'll be talking when he shouldn't be driving any more.

Now, could you please add prayers for my friend Gary to your list? Gary is a biking friend who went down doing about 30mph on Sat. God was watching over the group, the ride leader had done the correct things before the ride started, and there was a nurse on the ride too.

Gary's currently in a medically induced coma with a serious head injury (yes, he was wearing a helmet, otherwise I don't think he'd be with us at all.) His wife's friends are currently doing much to support the family, so as a group of bike riders, we are pretty much not doing anything yet. I'm sure that they will call on us when they need us. Meanwhile, prayers are always appreciated.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your support, and I'm sorry to be such a pest. I surely feel better knowing that others are out there praying for us.

Good news on the home front, Beth! Glad all is working out.

Too bad about your friend, Gary. I, too, am a biker and it is scary on the road sometimes. We just had one of our guys get hit by a truck. He's banged up pretty good but okay.

Lots of prayers and good thoughts for all!

Beth great news for hubby and your mom. Always good to hear good news and prayers answered. I will add Gary to my prayers. It is Americade time here in Upstate NY and my BIL has gone up today. I always worry about him, not because of his driving but cars just don't watch well for bikers. There were two killed yesterday by a truck.

Oh Beth! I am glad to hear about Randall's job and his mom's recovery. Sorry to hear about Gary's bike crash. My former boss (now lives near Sutherlin Oregon countryside btw) is an avid biker and he crashed into the ditch and broke his collar bone and his arm. He ain't no spring chicken, neither! He is OK and recovering well. Scary stuff!!

So glad for Randall. I had a feeling that he was due for something to work out. Glad his Mom and Dad are doing OK. I am sure that both of these good reports will take some pressure off of him and let him enjoy this next week before starting the new job.

We will be praying for Gary- Keep us updated on him.

Things are just going better all the time. MIL had surgery last night ,but brother in law states that after surgery she's doing well, seeing improvement already. Yeah!

Gary's got a long way to go on his journey, but we are also getting good news from his support system as well.

Randall starts his new job on Monday, and his brother who was also looking for work found a job as well! Praises!

Archived