installed MM wheels yesterday

HOLEY MOLEY! what a difference...there's almost no effort needed to move nemo around...it's like a hot knife thru frozen butter :) there will be a slight curve getting use to the new 'effortless' Nemo, but it's gonna be worth it

i still need to make some 'tweeks' but i'm in love so far...i've had the wheels since july and if i knew then what i know now, i'd changed them out SO much sooner.

since i had nemo out of the frame and upside down, i repacked my bobbin grease (it was needed) and now he's purring!

i have a happy machine and a happy me

Originally posted by hmerrill

Originally posted by meg

december 3rd is my big m&m day. treating myself for my unbirthday.

hope i can adjust.....YIKES!

Happy early birthday and you will adjust! LOL You'll love it.

i hope you're right, heidi.

from your lips to my shaky hands!!;)

Hi Shannon!! I have been wanting to get the M&M wheels for quite some time now... I just keep putting it off cause of the cost.... Will it be easier to follow stencil lines and especailly those that are parallel SP? close together? I love doing custom work and I am thinking that these might help me quilt better. I really love super detailed work and am wondering if these will make it easier? Thanks for the info~ linda

I have then new M nM wheels to and think they are well worth the money,

They make it very easy to push the Milli around now , l had edge rider wheels before which were good when l first got them and after a while something went wrong and l could never get them adjusted to how l liked them

The MnM wheels sooo much better than the edge rider, so very glad l bought them,

And my husband installed them so it wasn't difficult for me at all lol

Marlene

In Australia

They are absolutely wonderful. I was surprised at how smooth my Millie was after installing them. If you don't have them, put them on your wish list for Christmas!!! The are well worth the money. (I would love to have Bliss but that would break the bank). These wheels are awesome.

Archived