I've Missed You Guys!!

Finally...after having been here since December 4, I have internet connection!! We went through hell with the local phone company, but now we are once again, on satellite. I'm just happy to be connected!!!

Now to get my longarm together and life will be wonderful in wonderful Northwest Washington!!!

Hope you are able to find everything you need. I can't remember where anything is here but I can for 3 houses back!!! LOL

Hope you have better luck.

May you r new home bring all your dreams to life and may you make many new friends!!!

Oh Yes and welcome back. We missed you too!!!!!

Its been challenging. I have a new computer with the 64 bit Windows 7 that I'm still trying to figure out. But, I'm online again and reconnected here, which is great!!

We worked on my longarm all afternoon; I'll be ready to throw a practice piece on and get busy tomorrow!! So excited.

Plus, starting last week, we've joined the athletic club here (its fabulous) and we workout M-Friday; I'm tired of being a TUNA!!

Anyone know why or how to change my forum font size? When I opened it here, the font became very tiny!! Good thing I have glasses!!:P

Originally posted by DoryJM

Its been challenging. I have a new computer with the 64 bit Windows 7 that I'm still trying to figure out. But, I'm online again and reconnected here, which is great!!

We worked on my longarm all afternoon; I'll be ready to throw a practice piece on and get busy tomorrow!! So excited.

Plus, starting last week, we've joined the athletic club here (its fabulous) and we workout M-Friday; I'm tired of being a TUNA!!

Anyone know why or how to change my forum font size? When I opened it here, the font became very tiny!! Good thing I have glasses!!:P

It is your internet page size....go to your menu bar where it says 'page' click on that, scroll down to Zoom and adjust the percentage to what you want it to be. Hope that helps;)

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

I didn't miss you (sorry) Why? You ask?

:) I was busy doing other stuff, like hang out on "the Couv!" :cool:

I'm back home now. Didn't make it over on the ferry to Washington. We was having too much fun on the island. :)

Anyway glad you are unpacked and hooked up.

:)

Yes, I saw you were playing while I was unpacking and moving. Rather inconsiderate, if you ask me!!!:P:D

(Sounds like you were having just too much fun!!)

Archived