NQR - It's my turn to ask - Update

Long story - short. Had sinus surgery on Monday. Had post-op today. What they thought was a polyp is really a teeny little hole in the bone that goes from the left lobe of my brain into the sphenoid sinus. I have some brain matter that has bulged into my sinus and will need neurosurgery in a month or so to remove that little bit of brain matter and plug the hole. Those of you that know me - yup, I can really claim brain leakage for being so nutso!!!

The update: They will be scheduling me for brain surgery in two weeks or so, when the neurosurgeon has an opening. I'm not an "emergency" at this time. Right now I've got a drippy faucet in my head of cerebral spinal fluid, from where they cut what was supposed to be a polyp. The doc wants to go through the left part of the brain and pull the stuff back in that way and fix it. Can I say "freak out"?

Thank goodness I am still quilting away while waiting to get this done.

I'll be praying for so many others on the forum who've requested them too. I call us the Quilters Prayer Force.

Laura so sorry this is such as it is.. can't think of anything humorous.. if you can't laugh just smile, that helps you and anyone who sees it.

You are probably way to old to have heard this one:

What is the dirties joke ever? A Pig fell in the mud.;):D:P

You will be in my prayers, until you are healed then just as the others are prayed for so shall you be.

Hugs and

God Bless,

Archived