Birthday Block Acknowledgement

SandraC

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Debbi, glad you like it. It is so hard to pick colors for someone else.

I'm still trying to catch up, I got 10 mailed the other day.

Thank you to:

Carol Hillary

Janet Armstrong

Susan Contreras

Barbara Goodson

Kate Meyers

I love each and every block, colors are great and each block is so different , just beautiful.

Thank You

Pam Hish

Hey I got a block to from Kate meyers too!! Thank you I am waiting to open all mine on my birthday!

I have one more april to do I had to buy some brights hopefully sunday I can do it on my way to mqx we are going to be there as a vendor we are launching a new websie tonight to go live at the show!!

It's called the quilters legacy it about documenting your quilts and we are letting members vote for their favorite quilt and there will be cash prizes

www.thequilterslegacy.com

Sorry I haven't posted a lot sooner but I was on the losing end of a flu bout...finally think I'm gonna make it! I've received fantastic blocks from Rona Duncan, Susan Contreras, Kate Meyers, and Barbara Goodson...and they're ALL BEAUTIFUL! Thanks -I'll be hitting the blocks soon -getting a couple of things out of the way...Rita:D

Carol, you are very welcome. There are so many different names for the blocks we use and some are so much alike that I like to know what block I am using or have. The extra fabric is just for your use in finishing your quilt or to resize the block if you have to.......whatever you need to do. I can't wait to see the finished quilts :) Have a great day!!

Renae

I got six blocks done today, I am starting at the top and working my way down. Please be patient, some will get theirs late, others early. I think someone said we should call it Friendship Blocks instead of Birthday Blocks, but its all fun.

Please keep in mind I am not the greatest piecer, but I am trying hard to be perfect for your crityical eyes and I am having lots of fun.

Thank you Lorrie Houle for the beautiful quilt block. I was gone for ten days and your block was waiting for me when I got home. What a wonderful surprise. I love the colors and can't wait to put all the blocks together. Thanks again, Janet:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived