Update:Announcing Another Dealer 'Downunder'!- Victoria, Australia.

With the exciting news I've been approved, it is my pleasure to be able to represent APQS as a dealer here in Victoria Australia.

Having loved my 'Mille', (really, it was love at first sight :wub: ) since day one, and having no local Dealer in the southern part of Australia, I decided if given the chance, I would become one, which I have.

So this is a general call out to any APQS owners in the southern states of Oz, I'd love to hear from you some time. With plans afoot to be able to offer great support services to all the current owners, and if there is enough interest our own version of a quarterly get together, like our northern hemisphere forum members with their 'Moxies' gatherings, there are lots of exciting things planned ahead!

If you would like to contact me, just send me a PM or email me at:

heritagekeepsakes@gmail.com

Look forward to meeting and hearing from you soon! :)

Update: With the immediate interest and support from the 'locals', our first 'Kangaroxies' gathering will be going ahead! May is the month scheduled for this inaugural event, with date/time/place details to follow soon.

I'll keep you posted. :)

Thank you every one for your well wishes with this new venture.

Marlene, yes I will be stocking general supplies for APQS machines. If there's anything particular you need, drop me a line as I will be ordering shortly. I live at Drouin, so distance between Alex and Drouin is very doable. :)

Lyn, you have named our group! The 'Southern Kangaroxies' it is. :)

Congratulations Julie.  I wish I had a summer home down in Oz just so I could come see you (and enjoy beautiful Australia).

How awesome would that be Oma, if you did! It's a pity there is so much ocean between our east coast and your west coast. Having an overseas forum family member at one of our Roxie gatherings, sure would make it tons of fun. If you ever make it down under, be sure to let us know, so that we can coincide our gathering with your trip. :)

Archived