2 quilts in 2 days~~~~

Friend ask me to quilt this first quilt for her grandson that will be going to Penn State, 56" by 69". Nothing fancy. Can you believe I had the panto of the Paw Tracks by Karen Thompson! It was perfect!!  Did this yesterday!

8675571089_666988634f_n.jpg
003 by delld1964, on Flickr

Then today I did Pam's Christmas batik quilt with Lavish by Hermione Agee! This quilt is 61 by 68 inches.

8676691426_4ab47ae556_n.jpg
006 by delld1964, on Flickr
8675589017_3c49726092_n.jpg
004 by delld1964, on Flickr

Both quilts have Metro top and bottom. Penn State has 80/20 and the Christmas has cotton batting!

Thanks for looking!

Dell, I am not totally convinced that you never sleep!  LOL!  Great work, love those pantos, especially the paws, so appropriate!  Now go have a nap or something!   :D

You are right! ;)

Sometimes I wonder if I ever sleep! I really do sleep!!!! But I have all these quilts to get out of my studio and the only way is to quilt them!!!!!! :lol:  :unsure:  :D

I also have about 4 of my own to do someday!!!!!!!

Chris, I don't have any kids at home either!  Retired and remodeling our house. Living in my studio!  I do have 3 hand fulls of grand children and great grands. Total of 14!!!!!!  They all keep my very busy too!

The two I'm holding over there in the photo were about 18 months. Miss Evie and Mr. Evan are now 4! They are my oldest daughter's second set og twins. The other set are Zach (the baseball player) and Zane age 13!

Archived