IQuilt Class Project

I recently took Judi Madsen's IQuilt class, I also within the last month or so received my new Lenni! I decided to attempt Judi's traditional quilt class project, below are a few pictures, it's not perfect but it's finished and I am thrilled! I actually hung it in my office at work this morning!

post-96870-0-39832700-1463609942_thumb.jpeg

post-96870-0-64415100-1463609986_thumb.jpeg

post-96870-0-87104800-1463610002_thumb.jpeg

Wow!  I am VERY impressed.  It is beautiful.  Did you like the class?  I just signed up for the Lisa Calle class at Iquilt.

I really did like the class, I had the opportunity to take a class of Judi's at MQX east this year and she is just terrific!

Thanks for all of the kind words!

Wow!  I'm trying to learn to make feathers like yours. You are my new hero!

You can do it!!

It wasn't until I had the chance to take Judi Madsen's feather class at MQX that it actually "clicked" for me! I liked to draw on paper to practice, but also important to just doodle on the longarm! I have gone through a lot of muslin, I put the radio on and just doodle with some pretty thread, no pressure not trying to make anything spectacular. In fact some of my practice made excellent dog beds! LOL

I bought the same class and am just starting it!  Also bough fabric dyeing and will do that next week with some friends.  Yippee.

I hope you like it as much as I did! I want to make her modern class project too, but I have a few other things to get finished first!

I hope you will share yours when it's finished!

Archived