bobbin storage

My wife discovered a wonderful new system for storing extra bobbins and was just too modest to post so I'm doing it for her. I'm sure that if anyone is interested, she'll be glad to post step-by-step instructions, but it'll have to be later, she's busy frogging right now...

post--13461898253342_thumb.jpg

How creative!:(

I hate it when y'all show things like that because you know what's gonna happen -- I'll probably do the same thing today!

At least she didn't hit it with the machine and break a needle and make holes in the quilt, which is probably what would happen to me.

Good luck with the frogging. I hope it was near an edge and not smack dab in the middle of a huge quilt.

Could she have convinced her customer that she had just added a new "design element"?

That's what I call any added and unexpected thing that shows up if I mess up......er......get creative while piecing!!!

This will be hilarious to her in two months!

Thanks for sharing.

Linda Rech

Actually, the bobbin turned up close to the middle of a 104" X 108" quilt that I'm doing for my DIL. I'm glad I was using a pantograph instead of stippling or feathers!!

Thankfully I saw it before rolling it up on the take-up roll.

As for my "blessing" of a DH.... He couldn't wait to get this posted.

He thinks he's very funny.

Margie

Same here Patty.......I was laughing so hard I just about fell off my chair...:P

but just wait.......now I will do something like that tomorrow......:D:D.

How come DH can't WAIT to put things like this on the forum for EVERYONE

to see........:P:P.....they are sooooooooo sweet....

ROTFLOLOLOL!!!!! Sorry, but I thought you were going to show us a very innovative new way to store those darned little circles that keep getting away and rolling all over the floor, not to mention other places you least expect. LOLOLOLOL!!!!

We make memories in all kinds of ways, never could forget this one.

I store my many bobbins in shop in drawers you can get them most hardware, home depot, walmart ect. 36, 72, also hold many other small needed items extra needles, bobbins cases, thimbles , I use three of them next to my millie "tunney".

Guest Linda S

LOL - well, that beats the two stink bugs that a quilter once quilted into her quilt! :P I can't remember who it was, but it was someone with a light lilac colored quilt. Not only did they make a mess, it stank! Good thing bobbins don't have an aroma. ;)

Linda

Archived