Thank you to all...

God counts women\'s tears Sandra. Hope you make a smooth transition through this challenging experience. Can\'t imagine how heart breaking it is without your mate. Bless you in all the days to come. Here\'s a wonderful sunset of celebration for Greg\'s life.

Unfortunately my organs won\'t qualify for donation since I have had cancer. Can\'t donate blood either. It\'s such a good idea to give to someone else. My husband and daughter are signed up though.

Vicki

post--13461898730759_thumb.jpg

Sandra, I am so sorry to read of your loss. I have an idea of what you are going through, I lost my husband 2 years ago to cancer, he was 55 and his name was also Greg. I considered him my buddy, someone I had planned to grow old with. Now I\'m a single parent raising 3 boys. I also used, and still use this site as an escape to something a little more light hearted. Especially at night when it\'s too late to call your other friends. I wish you lived closer so I could be a shoulder for you to lean on. Please know that you are in my thoughts, I am so sorry for what you are going through. Dianne (DB)

Sandra, you have my deepest sympathy. You\'re right, we need to let little things go and cherish those closest to us as we do not know how long we will all be on this earth. You and your family are in my prayers. I have signed my license and have been listed as an organ donor for several years. It is important to do this as we don\'t need them when we\'re gone, but if they can be used to prolong anothers life then that is what we all should want. Janet

Archived