Whitework Quilting Limited Edition

Karen McTavish

We just got done taking Karen\'s private whitework trapunto extravanganza class...:D In fact, our class just ended at 4:00 pm.:( Oh, we are also staying in the Bed and Breakfast where a lot of the pictures from Whitework Quilting were taken. In fact, I was eyeing Karen\'s book at the B&B all week..think I had the owner a little worried that I was going to take the book home with me. I asked him if he knew how much the book was worth...

By the way, what a wonderful, wonderful class and Karen is a really neat person! I had so much fun! Thanks Karen!!!! Well worth the trip!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Karen,

I\'ve been away for a couple of weeks, just logged in to try and search out the steam and starch method for wavy borders (groan, for the monster I am trying to quilt) and stumbled across your great message re the Whitework book. What good news, I have ordered a copy. Thanks so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note to let you know - all the Whitework Quilting books arrived in our Duluth Warehouse today - a little early but that\'s great news if you have pre-ordered your book!

So for those who have waited - or those interested in getting Whitework Quilting - its here and will be shipped out within the week -before the 15th - because that is the day I am leaving for MQX!!

All books will go out signed, and remember if you have a first edition - its still of value.

post--13461899478018_thumb.jpg

If anyone can help me spread the word about "Whitework Quilting" being available on my website- I would really appreciate it -

I am only a member of this and only this chat site - and I am not in the loop about how to join other chats - nor do I really want to!!! This one is just way easy to be a part of!

Thank you so much for your support!

Let\'s people the world with this book!!:cool:

www.designerquilts.com

post--13461899478494_thumb.jpg

Karen, we have a longarm quilter\'s guild in my town and we meet the 2nd Tuesday night of the month. I will mention your book at tomorrow night\'s longarm meeting. And I\'ll spread the word other places, too.

Wanna come up to Alaska and teach? We can arrange it around the summer fishing runs so you can slay yourself a mighty king salmon or maybe a big halibut. LOL :cool: Your little Stormy might have some serious fun here!

Hi Karen,

Thanks a million. I can\'t wait to get my own copy of your book. My local library doesn\'t own a copy but they are good to borrow it for me from another branch library out of town. Sometimes though I feel like I\'m taking unfair advantage of a really good thing. So, now, I\'ll be happy to have one of my very own....to have and to hold....from this day forward! :D

• 2 weeks later...

You guys - I am posting from my cell. I just won TEACHER OF THE YEAR at MQX!!!!

And my customer took a 2nd place for large custom heirloom. And forgot to mention that I quilted her quilt. Elizabeth Abel\'s quilt. So I am sooooooo happy.

Will post photos later -

Yeah!! Super happy. These quilts are to die for here.

Karen,

I got my book too and I\'m so that I got it! It is wonderful and the eye candy is to die for! I have all kinds of ideas floating in my head! Thanks for getting this reprinted. It was great seeing you at MQX even though I didn\'t get to take your class! I can\'t wait to start my next heirloom quilt. I\'ll see you at Camp Mowana!

Archived