Unlimited Possibilites

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

According to Vicki Anderson, the May issue has shipped--as of April 28. However, it can take the P.O. 2-3 weeks to deliver. Looks like we\'re all just waiting....impatiently....together....!

(I\'d sent in a request for a change of address & this was her response.)

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Here\'s the deal...I can\'t keep secrets. Surprise!! Bet you didn\'t know that!!:D Oh, I can keep some secrets...and this is one.

Mary Beth, I don\'t know who\'s more sassy... you or Caron! It\'s a toss up. You both are a big tease. That\'s OK, I\'m patient and you betcha that pay back is coming to you two....

What\'s that old saying? "If you dish it out you better be able to take it."

So... open wide girls cuz you never know when you might need to eat a giant spoonful of your own sassiness. ;)

Shana - that is good!! "Open wide.." Love it!!! I agree with you - they sure are sassy!! Oh - but they do it so well.......

So - I do not get this magazine as of yet, think I should by seeing what you all are saying. How do I contact them? How often do the issues come out?

Thanks in advance!

OKAY! It\'s the 6th already . . . . .anyone report any sightings in mailboxes???

Man I can hear the Heinz ketchup song in my head now, "Anticipation, Anticipa aay aay tion,"

I was sitting up last night reading all my back issues just to get my "fix", LOL

Archived