Congratulations Myrna

Congratulations Myrna and Marilyn for winning Best Longarm Workmanship in Nashville. It was great to finally met you in person. You are so sweet. I'm still thinking about a retreat and might have another place to hold it. Just need to see if I can get enough quilters together for one.

PamH

Hey, I just read Heidi's blog that explained the quilting and all of the awards and award $$$ it's raked in....

So, perhaps rather than calling it Kachina, they should change it to $$$ "Ka-ching-a!" $$$ ;)

Marilyn is one of my mentors and so is Myrna. They both make a great team! Congratuations, Ladies. :)

I got to see the quilt in Nashville. Marilyn had to take me to see it because my sister and I couldn't find it. It isn't a surprise to see it won a ribbon. They had not awarded all the ribbons when I was at the show so Myrna and Marilyn had their fingers crossed.

Pamela

Yeah to both of you:D The quilt is so wonderful. So much work and so precise. The creativity........!!!!!! WOW!!!!

Myrna - I just might have to come over to your house and take some lessons this winter - I figure you are about 7 hours from my house............ Love everything you do and only in my dreams!!!! You make everything look so easy and it is not!!! But I love it anyway.

Archived