Log Cabin finished!

I just took this big one off the machine. It measures 100 X 110 inches. The customer specified NO Pantos and NO feathers but wanted something other than a meander in the lighter areas. I hope she will like it! All I know is I am glad to move on to something else!!!

Janette:D

post--13461900549216_thumb.jpg

Janette, look back a few days in Today's Posts and Barb M posted this exact problem and how to fix it. Keep trying. when you finially get that picture posted, you might want to deleat all but the other posts here. Because you wrote them, only you can edit or deleat them.( look for Little dk blue button, upper right of each post). Can't wait to see the picture.:cool:

Thanks for all the nice comments. I did freehand quilting on the whole quilt but did put a placement mark where I thought the flowers would look best. I wanted to keep them somewhat even. When I use the blue markers I sometimes have problems getting the blue out....when I use much Miracle Chalk my eyes get very irritated so freehand works out for me. I took a feehand filler class from Miki Miller in Marion Iowa a year or so ago and it really helped in gaining confidence with trying new ideas.

Janette

Archived