New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks D for the double thank you postings.

I've received thank you's from everyone now except Brad....must be really busy, mmm,Brad?;)

That's OK I know you'll get to it..I'll be watching.

I'm waiting on 3 blocks from ??? With 2 extra from Cindy,one that I made for myself and one from Karen Lesueur I'll have enough for a bigger quilt, which is what I'd hoped for.

@ weeks and 4 days til I get my puppy! Yay!!

I got another squishey today from Brad Wakefield and it had two labels in it to boot. Thanks so much - I love the colors and it will go with my other blocks really nice. Gee isn't this going to be fun to see who gets their quilts done and how different they will all look. Thanks Brad.:)

I would like to give a group thanks to--Jolene Kneemiller, Rita Kilpatrick, Maree Ratcliff, Roberta Wright, Bobbette Brady, Bonnie Russell, Nadia Wilson, Jeanne Rumans, Margie Wakefield, Marylyn Jones, Bonnie Botts, Kristie Watson and Cindy Lowe --- I have received your blocks and they are all beautiful (Cindy Lowe all three blocks are beautiful).

So I am only missing a few and am excitedly waiting till the end of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you are all great and this was a lot of fun!!!!!

I wanted to say thanks to Marlette Louisin the block is beautiful. I love the colors.

Thanks

Brendalee

I had posted this earlier, but I think you might have missed it.

I have also found out that all of my blocks have found their home, but haven't heard from Brad, but this list is so long I may have missed it.

This has been great fun!

Brendalee:D:D:D

Well the Postie brought another lovely package today. Thank you so much Susanne Hughes for the beautiful block.

that makes 14 for me. I am trying to resist the urge to lay them out until I have the last 2. They are sitting on my work table staring at me. Does anyone else have this problem.:D:D

Hey Suzanne,

I got your block too! I'm so excited to see it. I happen to be in California right now. My mom has cancer and i'm here helping take care of her. Mom and dad are both in their late 70's so I'm picking up the slack. The cancer is in one little spot, but they don't want to do surgery or she'll have to have a colostomy. The treatment is Chemo and radiation for 6 weeks. So I'm stuck out in California and my Blocks are going to my home in Indiana. My wonderful husband is opening my mail and letting me know to thank you but he isn't sending me picks. What a surprise when I get home!

Anywho... thanks for the wonderful block (because I'm sure it is wonderful).

Susanne Hughes,

Thank you for the beautiful block and book on Australia. I loved looking through it and recalling our visit to your beautiful country.

Also, Thanks for the Christmas block! I think you must have seen that I was several blocks short from that exchange. Thank you for your generosity.:) I think I have 13 now for that exchange.

I also have 13 blocks now, too. Only 2 more to go from those who are to send to me though, from the generosity of Cindy Lowe's sending 2 extra, I have 15.:)

The last of my blocks went out earlier this week, so they should either be in every one's home or arrive in a day or two. This last group was all state side.

I do however still need Pam Hish's correct address. Pam I hope you are reading this. I also sent you a U2U.

Dianne

Archived