Vintage Quilt - Done

I love, love, love vintage quilt tops. So it is a complete honor when I get to work on one. Except...I may give them up after this one. The blocks are full of half square triangles, and the blocks are set on point...and they were once put together in a quilt top and then taken apart and the customer had me put them back together. Whew...what a mess...Thank the good Lord for rulers and measuring tools that we have today!! Amen!!

Oh, and I love Urbanelements patterns and when I read that they were having a sale in February I went through the web site and picked out some patterns I liked....then I went to me "library" of panto patterns....I already had the patterns I had picked out!! Thank goodness I didn't place the order...again!

This pattern is Antique Lace, my new favorite...

WOW...what a great quilt...and I also love the design, will have to bit the bullet and put that one in the stash as well, after I get back from MQX.

SUE:....yes, I at least am always looking for vintage quilt tops....can you post pictures on a new thread and the amount she wants for them.... I would be very interested, and speaking for others as well.

MB, this came out great. I'm with LindaR, you saved this quilt for somebody to love. It is a cool pattern. I think that I would like it even if I didn't know who those folks were on the quilt. But that's jsut me, I'm wacky that way. :P

I also like the stuff from urbanelementz.com. Their pantos are terrific. Did you know that they also make block and boards with those designs? The Antique Lace is the only one I have and I have not used it yet. I have several of the block patterns. They have a new one out, I saw it on their newsletter; it has bees buzzing around flowers.

They have a new thing called Essential Elementz which is like a club. They send you a panto a month for $19.95, I think. But included with the panto are sashing, triangle and block patterns. Great value. I have a few.

I need to get busy on my own stuff. I am so jealous. Maybe I need to close up the business and go home. I bought an Ultimate I to have at home so I could work on my stuff and I find myself bringing home customer quilts!!!!!!!! I have several vintage tops that I would like to do!!

MB,

It's beautiful!!

Sandra

Archived