NQR/Surgery

Going in for foot surgery tomorrow morning at 7:15. Have a stress fracture in big toe and then doing bunion surgery - giving me a two-fer I guess. I've had one bunion surgery several years ago and it went okay, praying this one goes as well. I will be home from work 10 days and then on crutches for 4-6 weeks. No Quilting - so looking forward to some hand work and doodling on paper.

Will have more computer time, if DH will let me use his computer. So if you don't see my name for a while, you all will know why.

Take Care

Sharon

Sharon, good luck with your surgery tomorrow, I'll be praying for you.

We'll be doing our recoveries at the same time, I am having a hysterectomy on Thursday morning and will not able to do any long arming for about 6-8 weeks but I do plan on doing some piecing after a couple of weeks.

Take it easy and get plenty of rest. :)

Joann and Sharon, May your healing be effortless and your time a gift, to heal, think and do all the things you think about getting done that involve sitting down. Look at all the letter writing you can do! Here's looking always for silver linings and smiles. Watch some funny video's, scientifically proven to help you heal faster. (laughter that is)

Archived