Brief Health Note

I think I'm twice as excited and pleased with my health condition, than anyone could be.

With the change in Dr. change in meds, I am seldom coughing, even though I do have chronic bronchitis and emphazema. So nice to experience this...

Also between the meds and the implant I'm getting around much easier.. and for the first time in years, I actually climbed a full flight of stairs and didn't even pause on the way.. Didn't go full speed, but not a snails pace..

This coming Mon. we are praying I will be able to stop taking Prednisone.. am down to 2.5 mg now and not suffering from lack of it, so prayers do help, never doubt it.. and thank all of you for the prayers...

We will be gone on about a 5 week trip, leaving here on Fri. April 24th. please pray that nothing blows up while gone..

Prayers continue for all of you.

RitaR

Will do Bonnie.. plan to try for about 4 days before we plan to arrive. We'll be over at New Port catching some of those wonderful Crab, we hope. Please, Please, Please.. And Yes, I plan to make a pig of myself and eat as much as I can for any meal that comes along.

I love seafood, but think Dungeness Crab is my all time Fav.

Hugs, Prayers,

RitaR

Hi Peggy, I make a motion that all long arm quilters move closer to those they like, enjoy, and have fun with not to mention learn from.

Miss you too.. Hows that Lexus going? Oh, that was ornery..

Hugs, God Bless,

RitaR

Thank you everyone for the prayers and comments.. it all helps what the change in meds isn't helping.. I just feel so good.. I'm walking on top of the world right now.

Lord willing, it will continue.

God Bless

RitaR

Joanne, see you Sat... bright and early, at least for me.

Kristina, Connie, Julie, thanks.. and Anita, too, hope to see you Sat. too.

Nope, these Dr. and tests are all taking place down in Southern Pines, at Pinehurst Medical. Only my back Dr. and Neurosurgeon are up in Cary/Raleigh..

Will be at Trion Rd. Dr. for about 5 Min. next Wed... just in to grab some needles and another month of med, then home to finish packing and out the door as soon as possibble, or as soon as I can prod him out the door. I say Thurs. he says Sat. I pray for Fri. LOL, I wonder who is the most stubborn on this one.. LOLOL

RitaR

Rita I am so glad that you are feeling so much better. We have such a wonderful Father that takes care of us, and that includes giving us wise doctors. I hope your trip is full of joy and laughter. We have good weather coming up they are telling us so maybe your visit to Oregon will not be one in the rain. Again glad you are feeling better.

Many Thanks again, everyone.. LOL, so far the trip start is moved from the 25th, to the 24th, still hoping (totally selfish) to leave the 23rd,. though doubt it.

Prayers, even happy thoughts.. smiles, hugs, etc.. all count... and all help..

Wish I could return all hugs in person.. wow, would love that.

RitaR

Archived