Time to get to work, Mom....

Pretty cute, Patty!

I'll have to watch my little helper...I was working from the back of the machine the other day and all of a sudden she was walking tightrope across the belly bar. She stopped and was quite intrigued with the needle going up and down so fast. I'm glad I noticed her or I think we could have had quite a mess on our hands around here! She would have joined Amy in the needing-stitches-on-the-finger club!

I see that you are well supervised. Luckily my cat has never disturbed the thread or needles. Sure as shooting, I'm not allowed to be in my sewing studio with out supervision. Not sure what they think we will do.....

You must have been working really hard on that sweet quilt and got the machine all warm for her. That is a thoughtful thing for her human to do. I see you are also owned. I usually say I am owned by my cat, but lately I've changed that to saying, I am claimed/loved by her and what a blessing.

Thanks for sharing both your kitty and your quilt.

Keep on!

Hilarious, Patty!

What a great helper she is. . . btw, do you have the web site of that panto club (the one you use from the front of the machine)? I've tried putting "Urban Elements" in my search engine and can't seem to get to the right site. Help!?!

Thank Patty!

ps. really enjoyed last Saturday!

Yes, he is a real sweetie one minute, then a holy terror the next:D I have to quilt around nap time!!

No, Donna, I don't let him ride. He does try, but what a mess that would make if he fell off.

Abigail, you are right on!! I am owned. But I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

Martha, it was fun! I love our get togethers. The website is http://www.urbanelementz.com/essential_elementz/ The block patterns are included with the panto in the subscription. The blocks are great from the front!!

Thanks Jolene... any news yet? I hope you stay.

Patty, your kitty is so cute!! I miss not having a cat. I try to keep my border collies out of the studio, but I'm not always successful. I have one that loves to run in and lie on my foot (the one on the foot pedal) when I'm using my DSM. I've become quite good at turning my machine off at a moment's notice:D

The quilt your working on is beautiful and I love the thread rack. Did you buy that somewhere??? It looks like it holds alot of thread.

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Well, I don't think that cute kitty looks like Hitler. Patty's kitty looks like he got his head stuck in the peanut butter jar and was licking his way out!!

He does look all peanut buttery :D What a cute kitty...makes me want one....but I have a DH...I can only have one animal to take care of ;)

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Well, I don't think that cute kitty looks like Hitler. Patty's kitty looks like he got his head stuck in the peanut butter jar and was licking his way out!!

He does look all peanut buttery :D What a cute kitty...makes me want one....but I have a DH...I can only have one animal to take care of ;)

Man that would be a hard toss up for me....kitty or DH....well lets just say its a good thing for DH that he lets me have kitty.

Archived