NQR 1st surgery went great! One more to go!!!

I just wanted to let my "Thread friends" that have been so sweet in checking up on me, that my foot surgery went well, and I go to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully will get out of my cast. Then 3 hours later I go to the plastic surgeon and do the pre-op for the reconstruction of the disasterous leg surgery that happened last year.

The next surgery is scheduled for June 11th, hopefully this one will go better and will be the last one.

My DH was layed off on March 13th, but it has been such a blessing to have him home to take care of me. If God somehow could let "my plan" be taken into consideration, I sure would like it if he found a job mid-July. Unfortunately, God and I don't normally get to have project managment meetings, where I get all the details on the plan and the expected outcome!!! LOL

God keeps trying to teach me to let him drive....I'm not very good at that yet, so he keeps challenging me. Maybe it would be best if I wasn't such a back seat driver life would be easier!:P:P:P:P

We'll any of you gals or guys got a little extra time, I sure could use a few more people praying for a few less challenges headed our way!;)

Thanks

Brendalee

Many prayers are being said. When I sew or when I'm quilting I'm praying and I pray for everyone on this forum and everyone else in this country right now. I just heard that Michigan has the highest unemployment rate in the US and Hillsdale county, where I live, has the highest in the state. Gee first time I didn't want to be part of the number 1 in the US. LOL

I have the same issues I too want to decide(control) my life and those around me. It never works either. There is a bigger plan. If you can survive the first surgery you are pretty much invinceable I will still keep you in my thoughts. I will also keep you husband in my thoughts.

Melora

Brendalee and Melora~

You gals have the challenges no one should have. Some how, some way, we manage to make it through.

With the support you have makes all the difference.

When I went through breast cancer surgeries, chemo, radiation etc. the out pouring of support was phenomenal and overwhelming. My mother in law just passed away. She was the best. It's been very hard on my husband and the rest of the family. Now we are supporting each other in any way we can. It's important that you reach out like you have. It's too easy to become a recluse when you are down.

I know all about that. Take care and and know that I"m pulling for you both!

Bonnie

Brendalee, God doesn't announce board meetings to me either, therefore I am always waaaaay behind His plan. Know that I am sending prayers heaven ward for you and Melora.

Bonnie saying a prayer for your comfort during this time.

Please pick up your phones and give me a call if you ever need to just talk. I listen pretty good

Brendalee, Melora, and Bonnie:

Thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Seems like the entire country has so many challenges right now (here in FL we are leading in foreclosures, ugh...) keep your chin up and try to do what makes you happy (quilting)!!

Hugs and prayers to you all!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW Florida

BrendaLee - you are now and have been in my prayers. I also want to be "In the Know" of what is happening, but I also do the best job of messing up my life at times. He will see you through all of this. Prayers for your DH too. :cool:

Archived