DO IT YOURSELF

I was tired of waiting for my floors to be put in so I DID IT MYSELF. Almost 900 sq. feet in a day and a half.

It's true if you want something done DO IT YOURSELF. lol

Love Grammie.

Thought I would brag as I'm feeling kinda proud of myself. lol

post--13461901943088_thumb.jpg

Wow! What kind of floor did you put down? I've got vinyl in my studio and it's such a pain to sweep it all the time. I wish I had carpet so I could vacuum. I've been thinking about those peel and stick carpet tiles.

Edited to say: Ah ha, now I see it. The picture wasn't there when I looked the first time.

Good job Tammie! How on earth did you get down on the floor to do it? Or better yet, how did you ever get back up? I, too, have always been a do it yourself-er however it takes a bit more now to get 'er done!

The floor looks awesome!

Is that Pergo, or smiliar? My SIL put theirs in and found it easy. I've done tile and parquet, but I leave carpet for the experts. I can handle little pieces, but I'll never do tile again without help.

This is your new studio, right? It's going to be really nice.

Mary Beth is right....My daddy taught us girls how to do boys stuff and now I have to do much of my own stuff around the house... Tammie, silly you....I would have done it, and then said someone else had...now your stuck.:P;)

OH, by the way...you go girl...ya did a great job.

Way to go, Tammie. I know what you mean about needing to do something to get it done!

My DH is all thumbs (he is great in business) around the house so many of the honey-do's are mine...in fact most of them are mine:o Although he does mow the lawn when he is home:D:D:D

Looks awesome!

Thank you gals.

I can't believe that I did it but I did. It is just beautiful in person. yes this is the room for the machines. There are THREE large bedrooms on the other side of the room. One is about 26 ft and will be where the sewing computer and cutting areas will be so my longarms will not be so crowded with other things. This is just under half the space. When I get the other rooms finished I will post some pics. Carpet goes in the Bedrooms for warmth in the winter. I should have these done by the end of the month. And I cannot wait to get my lighting in. Wow it will make a huge difference, that and the small kitchenette which is the opposite end of the pic.

Thanks again ladies. I cannot wait to see this studio finished. It is going to be so awesome to work in. I hope to afford LARGER windows at some point as the views are spectacular to say the least.

Hugs.

Grammie Tammie

It's never as fast as you would like it to be. lololol

It was so funny when I read this Vicki. Not 15 minutes ago I went to get some water and my gasket popped on my faucet and I got sprayed from every angle. Not what I expected but yes I will get a new one and put it in. I'm used to it. lololol

My husband is wonderful and a jack of all trades but he is never here so I've learned. There are alot of GIRLY things that Men call a Man's job. They just don't want you to know it. You would'nt need them. What else would they be needed for? lololol Just kidding guys........

Too funny. Faucets are really easy. lololololo

Hugs Grammie

Archived