Introduction

Greetings,

My name is Ginger and I am from Kansas. I have finally decided to introduce myself as I joined this forum when I was contemplating the purchase of my "new to me" Millennium. I had a non-stitch regulation "different brand" machine and decided to take the plunge in April 2009 and purchased my Millie. I am so happy with my new toy - attached are some pictures of a bargello quilt and a french braid quilt I completed.

All of you are an inspiration! Everyday I read the forum to see what is going on.... :)

Enjoy,

Ginger (from Kansas)

APQS Millennium

2345436820099225597S425x425Q85.jpg

2534177770099225597S425x425Q85.jpg

2636143650099225597GEERKS_th.jpg

2530365540099225597S425x425Q85.jpg

Wecome to our little quilting family Ginger. Your quillts are awesome and I love Bargello quilts. I have 2 myself but I love the design and quilting you have done. We love pictures so keep posting. Hope you enjoy sharing with us and don't be shy

........ask us anything and someone will answer your questions if you have any, that is.;)

Again, welcome to the forum!

Hi JoAnn,

I used a smaller-sized ruler - I don't remember the brand..... I went diagnonally from rectangle to rectangle and stopped at each diagnal intersection and moved the ruler and went to the next rectangle. It was a two day quilting endeavor!

Thank you for thinking my arcs were smooth.... there were some spots I wasn't too happy with my quilting, but the quilt is for me so I'll live with it.

Ginger

It is such an honor to hear praises from everyone! I really appreciate the warm welcome from the list.

Kim, I live 35 miles from Manhattan, KS (better known as the 'little apple').

The pansy design was from the panto I had purchased and used on the border. It was a fun design to do.

Ginger

Archived