NQR-Prayers Needed * Up Date*

My Dad went in to have a heart cath in the Dr.s office today. He is now in the hospital and will be having a valve replaced and a double bypass tomorrow morning. He is 84. My mom is blind with macular degeneration and depends on him alot.

Thank You,

* Well it has been 9 days since the surgery and my Dad is up and getting ready to come home. He was to go to a rehab center for 30 days but now they are going to let him come home next week. He is doing great and wants to be home to work his garden. Thank you all for your prayers and suport.

Joyce, I am sending prayers and good thoughts to your father... I hope he has a full recovery... my mom also has macular degeneration and is dependent on her husband... I know how hard it is when your parents become "infirm"...

Also, it was so great to meet you and I so appreciate your knowledge in fixing my machine! You are an awesome person! Thanks again!

luv -b

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and the whole situation with your mom too. I'll be praying for them and you as well. But our Lord is good because they caught his heart problems before he had a heart attack. May His peace be with you during this time.

:)Thank You all , I am very touched by your thoughts and prayer.:)

My dad surgery went well he is in cvsicu untill sometime tommorrow. My mom and sisters got to see him and they say he is looking good. He will be in a regular room on Sunday.

Meg, I do have a very large family that is stepping up to help out. (5 sisters, we have 23 kids /grandkids between us) most of us live within 20 miles of our parents.

I hope things go well for your father. My MIL had valve replacement surgery in November and is getting better and better. Please be aware that post-surgery, Heart surgery patients often feel vulnerable and depressed. Just to keep an eye out and expect it. It takes a long time, but things do improve.

Sylvia FC

Archived