My most recent customer - hmmmmmm (pic now)

Ok, the Margarita is now gone, the ice cream w/chocolate syrup is next. Decided to save the wine for tomorrow!! Thank you all for your kind comments. Kristina, if I had seen this earlier, you sure could have joined me for dinner - went to my favorite Mexican Resturant with a friend and stuffed myself. I'm beginning to roll toward the bedroom!! LOL:D:P:D

Originally posted by PattyJo

Ok, the Margarita is now gone, the ice cream w/chocolate syrup is next. LOL:D:P:D

Whew, I read this wrong or too fast....I thought you said the Margarita in on the ice cream :D:P I thought that would kill two birds with one stone :D:P:P

The quilt looks beautiful. You really tamed those "cups".

You are a miracle worker if this top averaged a B cup. When the piecing is bad, my philosophy is...the quilting has to be the main event, so no one will notice the points are missing. LOL!! You have accomplished this, really beautiful work.

wow great quilt. love those spinning pinwheels, all that open white space must have been intimidating. that is alot of background to fill up, but you did a great job. you trained that bra pretty good, went from b and c cups down to flat as a board training bra.!!:P:P

You all know how to make my day brighter. Thanks for all the comments. Yes I did leave lot of space for quilting and I didn't really know how I was going to quilt it until I started on it. I knew that the McT'g would help with all the different cup sizes. :cool:

Oh that is so pretty.. just as I'm getting feathers down good, the switch seems to be to McT's, and I definately don't have them down..

Thinking about it, I doubt I'd have put McT's with Stars, yet it is very pretty, so a great choice you made.

Love the feather alternates in the borders, too.. Great job all around.

Ritar

Archived