NQR - Haylee....again!

Hi, Miss Haylee! What a sweet way to start my day! She gets prettier every time you share pics with us, she's a beautiful little girl. It's hard to remember what fits she gave Jen and you before she got here. Has Jen recoverd enough to do it again? Are YOU recovered enough for Jen to do it again?

Mary Beth.......Haylee is a little beauty.

I am looking after my DG Lauren this week, we had intended to go out on our bikes today, but the rain came, so we are having a Pyjama day............talk about being lazy, boards games and right now Princess Bride on DVD :D:D:D:D

OMG Those BEAUTIFUL eyes!

Give her kisses from Quilting Auntie Sheri!

re: the flask.....ROFLMAO, that is SO like a mom, to immediately think of her own child. (Yep, it's the mom who has the flask....kids do copy the parents...) Maybe it's dad, and he's drinking his beer out of a paper bag. LOL! Makes ya think....doesn't it? LOL LOL LOL

kisses kisses kisses Hailey!!!!!! She is so blessed cute!

Originally posted by Boni

And to believe I was just re-reading the article just yesterday. Her eyes are gorgeous and she has a sweetness that we mothers/grandmothers love.

Thanks MB

as a matter of fact...Jen is getting ideas....I am trying to prepare myself....there is a 50/50 chance we will go through this again. There for a while she would get sick just thinking about it...but she hates her job so much, she is willing to go through it again. I think they are better off financially this time and a little more prepared. I hope!

Archived