Purple/Green Stars

tonight must the the night for all the fancy quilts to come out. looks like everyone must have had a very productive weekend. all of these quilts are amazing. Debbi,you have such great dimension in the quilting is this a wool batting like the last one you posted. If so I think I will order a bunch of them I love the way the quilting pops with this batting. You did a great job, you dont even need a computer your feathers look as good or better than if they were done by a computer.

Thanks all. The batting is Hobbs 80/20. If you look closely at the printed fabric behind the crosshatching, it has purple dragonflies. Very cool fabric. Anything purple and green is on my list of favorites. I love purple!!

Sheri - The sashing is kind of a take off from one that Deloa and Jessica do. I didn't want to backtrack across the top of the feathers, so I reversed the swirl and eched the bottom of the feathers. It's become my favorite sashing. Fun and easy to do and looks so elegant. See ya Saturday. Hopefully MB too!!

Archived