new to the list

Hi everyone,

I have not posted to the list before, so I guess I am a newbee.

I just returned from Camp Mowana with some of the other girls on the list. Deloa and Dave work so hard to put together an awsome week for us. I have been attending since the first year at Mowana. Though there is some discussion about how long ago that was LOL. Each year Deloa works to bring in new teachers for us and this year was great as usual. Pam Clark was delightful and so full of ideas!. So Sorry that Kathy Franks was not able to attend. At the end of each camp, I am already signed up for the next. Thank goodness I live only 2.5 hours away.LOL

I have been reading the posts and now I wonder why I have not checked into this list before. Had my Millenium since 2000 and love him. Yes, my machine is male, probably because I ride horses and prefer those geldings to mares!:o

I look forward to getting to know all of you online and hope I can contribute to the list soon.

Chris,

btw how do you get the signature thingy to work?::)

Hey Chris!!! Glad you decided to join in here! You will love it!! I am so tired from the week, but soooo excited about all I learned!! You are the Chris that came with Anna? You and Dory here on the chat need to talk....she has horses and loves them too! Here is the link for the signiature thingy....Welcome aboard!! :) linda

Hi Chris from Down Under!

I'm fairly new to the forum too ( did lurk for a long while) but its really lovely to be able to ask questions and get other quilters' input. You've been quilting much longer than me, do you quilt for your self or as a business? I've just upgraded to a Millenium and its a great machine!

Shelley

PS I've got to work out the signature thing too!

Hi, Chris! Welcome to the forum! Once you get your signature figured out, show us some pictures! If you've been doing this since 2000 then you should have lots to show! We are picture crazy around here! LOL!

Wow, we need your contributions, you have a lot of experience and a lot we can learn from!

Thanks for the hello everyone!....Yes Linda, I am the Chris that came with Anna! :) We have been friends since high school so we are always together. It is so awsome that we are both quilters and share such a wonderful passion. We plan on being little old ladies together forever and boy is that coming sooner than I thought it would! LOL

Chris

Archived