1996 ULT II for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

With:

2 year old Intellistich Stitch Regulator

Edgerider wheels

12 foot old wooden style table

EXTRA'S

Mico-Drive handles

full set of zippers

3 pressure feet....A) the original spoon foot B) Gadget Girl foot C) 1/2 foot for ruler work

Love To Quilt... solid metal base plate for ruler work (but I never take it off)

Specially made for this machine 45 degree cross hatch rulers from Linda and Dennis Rech.

7 spools of thread..all new, 1 each large sized, King Tut, Lava, So Fine, 2 small cones or Poly Quilter, 1 large cone of Signature, and 1 spool of YLI Machine Thread.

4 packs of needles

1 large bottle of Zoom Machine oil

1 Book author Sue Patten, "Freehand Filler Patterns"

12 steel bobbins

12 pre-wound "Bobbin Line" 6- white 6-ecru

1 clip on magnify glass for close up work

1 small flash light and hand held Magnify glass for timing

1 R&S grooved boards "Cross Hatch"

6 Pantos

1 Gadget Girl "Ribbon Template"

1 Mark-B-Gone Blue Marker

1 White marker

1 Black light bulb

1 twin sized batting

Muslin to practice with

Extra's value over $600

Will help with delivery within 60 miles of house, and if local delivery I will also help set back up and spend up to 5 hours with instructions and getting you use to the machine.

Asking price $5500

Elizaville, New York area...about an hour south of Albany

question you can contact me through here or call me at 518-537-2990

Bonnie--what a great starter package for someone. I love your add-ons---needles, batting, muslin, pantos, magnifier, thread, pattern board. Everything needed to hit the ground running! And lessons to boot!

I am thrilled that you are able to up-grade. And some lucky person will be getting a great deal.

See you soon!

THE MACHINE HAS BEEN SOLD...b]

NO ONE can be more surprised than me.....its sold and will have a new home soon.....

Thanks to everyone with the encouraging words.... I'm one that honestly believes that things happen for a reason. This whole thing fell into place way to easy for it not have been meant to be....

Now I am really doing the happy dance.

Congratulations Bonnie! But don't be surprised if you get somewhat emotional as they take your Ulti away. I swear I almost ran after the couple that bought my "Rosie" as they headed down the drive yelling "I changed my mind" " I want her back!"

I bond with my machines big time!

My new Prodigy is here and all set up---Oh-La-La! it's lovely! Awesome actually!

You are going to love your new Millennium! The newer machine and frames are so nice! Have fun! ;)

Archived