Oh I am soooooo excited!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will have so much fun!!

Do you have that spiro attachement too? When I decide to order the QZ I thought I wouldn't need it, but then ordered it, because shipping to Germany is so much that I thought just buy it, so I would not regret later to have the shipping costs a second time. Now I love that spiro thing so much :) :) It's so nice to work with it, all in one swing and not one movement after the other ...

Happy quilting!

Congratulations Monika, Still waiting for those photos :D:D:D, Have fun !!!

I also caved in today and have ordered myself the Quiltazoid. I think I maybe should have posted that in the Im out of Control thread:P:P:P

Really looking forward to seeing photos , please post photos :P:P:P

Thanks Heidi and Kristina, I am really excited and hope it does not take to long to arrive.

I decided to get the 1/4" Crosshatch, and the Curved Crosshatch templates with it.

I have My Dear Mum to thank for this as she left left me a little something, I am not sure she would have approved though, Mum was a great saver and did not like to spend. We used to joke that her handbag was the Bank of England:)

Congrats Kathy, you will LOVE LOVE LOVE working from the front. I didn't even bother to install the bracket at the back of the machine. I just wan t to "front" it. Didn't get anymore ppp done, my daughter called so we talked for a couple hours. Tomorrow is another day, maybe with pictures.....

Good night all

Archived