What a mess

I found this extremely well pieced quilt top on ebay for only $29. I wanted to quilt it out as a gift and I could use it to practice from the front. Well, there are more goofs in this quilt than I am willing to count. The only thing I can say good about it is that it is finished. Hope the person who gets it doesn't take the time to count all the mistakes!!!

Pic. 1

post--13461902992989_thumb.jpg

Sylvia stop beating yourself up! You did a terrific job. I can tell you that there have been times when I do quilts and wonder what the heck I was thinking and then the person that gets them just loves it! We are always so hard on ourselves. I'm sure nobody else would pick it apart like you are and I'm also sure that the person that gets it will appreciate all the time and effort that you put into it!

I have a question....since you feel this is messed up...what did you do that you felt is wrong?

Just curious as to why you feel its been buggered up. Is it the way you quilted it...crossed lines when you shouldn't have, the choice or quilting...what?

As I said just curious as to why...personally I think it quilted nicely as I stated earlier.

Hey Sylvis! Back awwaaaayyyy from the quilt! Now look again! I think it's beautiful and so will anyone who gets it! No one knows but us what it should be anyway, and if anyone ever says anything just look at them like they are stupic and say "it's supposed to do that". Now get your nose out of the quilt, stand up and pat yourself on the back!

Archived