Quilting a Quilt for a Rockstar!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bonnie

My guess is Nikki Sixx, from Motley Crue. They seem to be an item Kat Von D and Nikki Sixx. According to tabs and Internet celeb chatter.

Can't be him. I don't think there is a spot remaining on Nikki's skin that is not tatooed.... :P

Originally posted by LFarnham

He is part if a Big Hair Band. He has been Tattooed by

Kat Von D on LA Ink and his picture is in her shop, and

this weekend, he is filming a Budweiser commercial for the Super Bowl.

My favorite big hair rock bands are all from Great Britain! I love Whitesnake and Def Leppard ...

OK so the clue is "big hair band" so I'll guess Dokken (they rocked!) or Cinderella or hey...Bret Michaels from Poison or Sebastian Bach from Skid Row. That Bret Michaels guy seems to be in those reality shows and loves to be on TV.

Sammy Hagar? Michael Anthony (ex Van Halen current Chickenfoot)? They just played in Vegas this month. Sammy has tattoos but don't know if Kat did them. Sammy Hagar sang the song I Can't Drive 55 and Budweiser has the new Select 55 drink and makes sense that he'd do something along those lines of a commercial for the Superbowl. Did I get it right?????? This is like putting a puzzle together! Oh, and Vic Johnson plays guitar and grew up near Colorado Springs according to RedRocker.com!

This is torture, you know! How lucky you are whoever it is!

Archived