I think its time to say Hello!!!

Hi Janette, Tracy G, Linzi, Kath, Ferret and everyone else interested!!!

Hello everyone!!!

Yes I have Linzi's old Husqvarna Viking Mega Quilter, how I came about it is a long story, surfice to say I bought it unseen off Ebay, 2 years ago, didn't know the seller or the first owner (Linzi), but in a process of elimination have found out that it belonged to Linzi! Its a great machine, but only 9", I probably won't sell it , (I think I am a sewing machine hoarder), that’s 5 + a serger up to now, (you all collect sewing machines, right)??? I probably won't use the MQ on the frame once I get an APQS longarm!!

I live near Hawick in the Scottish Borders and would love to see a Lenni in the flesh and to keep my options open am going to visit Linzi later in the year to see her Millennium!!

I am sure you will get to know me a little better in the future as I am going to be hanging around!!!

Best Wishes

Hi Kathy , How are you??

Yes, that's me again like the proverbial bad penny, always turning up somewhere, I just loved Carla's 'Quilt Whisperer Class' over on MQResouce, Carla was so friendly and helpful and gave so much of her time to all her students!!!

I'm looking forward to Suzannes 'Feather Boot Camp' in February too!!! Registrations are still open!!!

No affiliation, honest

Hi Kay

Welcome. Such a small world with Linzis Megaquilter, yes I also hoard sewing machines, although only 3 now !! Bernina 440 QE, and Pfaff Creative 2, and now Lovely Lenni !!! I dont think I will sell my other frame either, I dont know why - I probably should! I bought mine new and it has probably devalued so much even in just a year, it is probably best just to hoard it !!! along with the rest of the stash !!

I am being kicked out of the house into a log cabin in the garden in the springtime hopefully, so it is all contained !! (Yeah right !!)

Look forward to chatting with you more soon. I love my Lenni, and would nt have space for a Millenium, but look at both machines if you can and get a feel for what you want personally.

Take care,

:)

Welcome, Kay. Try out both machines before you make your decision. I was unhappy with my first choice, sold it, and now have the Millenium. I just love everything about it. But then you're trying to decide between two machines from the same company. I don't know what the differences are.

Archived