favor- anyone in the paducah area?

i bumped into one of my customers yesterday and she told me some very exciting news....her quilt that i quilted is hanging in the museum in paducah...

the favor part: is there anyone in the area who would snap a picture of it in the museum for me....she said it will be there til march....

(she also told me that another quilt will be in the paducah show...*fingers crossed*) anyone going to that show willing to snap a picture?

wow.....paducah.....

email me and i'll send you the picture of the quilt haging in our local show....half_square @ hotmail.com...so you'll know which one to look for...

The only pict we were able to take in the Museum at Paducah, was one of a block of wood, cut to look like a quilt block, with fabric texture, wrinkles, etc. There was a whole wall hinging size of the wood quilt haning in the room to the left of the entry doors. Really was nearly impossible to tell it was wood until you got fairly close.

Hope someone can sneak one of the one you want. I'd suggest you TURN the FLASH OFF. Any good camera should work well enough you can use paint to lighten the darkness.

Ritar --- yeah I sneaky when it won't hurt anyone.

Hi

Congratulations on the quilt at Padducha !!

You're famous already ! I was looking through an old "Quilt" magazine yesterday, when your photo caught my eye, and you were advising about longarm quilters for anyone wanting to start out !!

Great advice too !!

Janette

:P

Archived