Another Victory Quilt

This quilt belongs to the lady who first asked me to stitch out every pantograph I own so she could see whether she wanted to use my quilting services. I never did.:o Then she sent this quilt to a computerized quilter who quilted it with red thread. Even the quilter told her she didn't like it when she sent it back *eek*

I ran into her at a class and she told me she was taking all the stitching out and bringing it to me...no pressure there, right? ;) Well, this is it--finished--and she loved it.

Here's a picture of the whole thing...

post--13461903715631_thumb.jpg

Thanks, guys!! I have no idea what the other quilter was thinking using red thread. I'm sure it literally screamed at you when you looked at the quilt!:P

Nora, you can get the Constantine Quilts Swags from Kingsmen. I have a link on my blog here after I first used them. I have the large ones and I love them! Be sure to watch all THREE videos before using them though...I didn't:o

Now I look for quilts I can use them on...its a realy nice border look.

Originally posted by nora123

Hi Dory, what did you use to do the swags in the border?. Also where can I buy it.

Thanks,Nora

My thoughts exactly !! How do you do the swags !!!

This quilt is absolutely gorgeous. I love those borders ! and the water stipple is lovely.:)

Good job, Dory! This is beautiful! I love the setting traingles, too. So pretty! I'd have been so nervous doing anything for her. But looking at the quilt and invisioning it unquilted, my mind just took off with ideas so I guess when you see something that you just know what to do on would erase the nerves. She must realize now what she was asking when she wanted you to stitch out every panto, although she may have delt with someone in the past who had something like that available. A sampler or binder or something. I wonder whose idea the red thread was, hers or the quilter?

Thanks, everyone. I was really nervous, but so very happy that she liked the finished product. I have one more of these quilts to do for a local show and then hopefully, I'll never see this pattern again:D:P

Jeanne...I'm loving my yurt. Its almost impossible to get me out of it!!

Archived