New YURT Panel

Ok I'm done. I put ric-rack on the border because I have a feeling Linzi really likes the stuff. I call my panel "My Amish Rainbow". I used stash to make the stars and half squares using the "Amish string quit method". The solid part of the half squares are Linzi's amazing dyed fabrics. The backing is also Linzi's furnished dyed fabric which I think is an amazing "orange". Thanks Doodlebug your directions for posting pics is GREAT!!! I tried to make the pics a little smaller but I lost the detail, so please forgive the size.

Connie your Yurt panel is so beautiful, fantastic work.

Your images are not to big, so do not worry.

I love the name "My Amish Rainbow" and I want to try and make your Amish strings for the stars, so pretty.

Can you tell I like it :D:D:D

Fab, fab, fab, Connie!! That orange ROCKS (as does your quilting)... I should take an updated sneak peek pic roll call of the panels so far OR I should make everyone wait until the frame goes up after mqx - need some better weather! No room to put it up inside unless I hire the village hall!

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit for the actual quilting. I have to give that to IQ and the pattern designers, Intelligentquilting, Munnich Designs and Ann Bright. I did plan and design the lay-out and enter it into the computer. Gator and IQ just stitched away while I watched.

Archived