Contemporary Big Print quilt finished

This is the quilt that I had on the frame for the "what do you have on the frame" thread. My customer picked it up earlier today and she loved it. Said my quilting made the quilt - I love it when I hear that. Ok, here are the pictures.........

2823694950094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

And a couple close-ups of the blocks

2406007720094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

2173174540094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

The body of the quilt is just leaves, the border is leaves, & tendrals and the square blocks are a take off of one of the fabrics that has the flowers in it.

Thank you for looking.:)

Oh, dear, I'm looking at the 2nd picture and realize that I missed a large spot - yikes no quilting!!! I better call my customer and see if I can pick it up and finish it!!! I didn't see that when I was taking pictures of it.

And thanks ladies for your encouraging words. :)

I talked to my customer and she said the spot isn't that big and to not worry about it. It sure is nice to have a customer that is laid back about things.

But a good reminder to self to check better before I let those quilts go out the door;)

Beautiful job Patty Jo. thank you for sharing with us. I have to do some free hand posies in my next quilt and I will use your inspiration to help me through it. she wants posies from the fabric in a kajillion blocks

Archived