One pretty Green & Pink Quilt Just Finished

I just finished the binding on this quilt this morning and my customer just picked it up. She loved it as much as I loved quilting it. From what she said, I'll be doing more quilts for her in the future. Here are some pics, I hope you enjoy them......

Here is the whole quilt

2623005130094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is a closeup of the borders

2804505460094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

And the last one is a close up of the blocks

image.jpg2836710340094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks for looking....

Thanks to all of you for your very encouraging words. I really loved doing this quilt. She wanted it quilted like the picture in the book she got the pattern out of. So, I sort of tried to do that, but rather than just straight lines and then feathers, I changed out all the blocks that weren't lines. I did ferns, feathers, bump bump feathers, molar feathers, Hooked feathers, and leaves. All the straight lines took the longest and all the SID. I probably only made about $5 per hour, but I enjoyed every bit of it. ;)

PattiJo,

I'm putting this in my favorites because I love the way you made a circle around the little center block. That's a great idea. I look at all these quilts when someone asks for advice and my mind is totally blank. The wreath is so cute and looks easy to do. Just beautiful. I can see why she's give you more quilts.

Archived