NQR - prayers needed

Patty Jo, You are in my prayers tonite. Thank you Lord for answering prayers and comforting our dear friend today. Keep Your loving arms around Patty and provide continued peace and comfort to her in this time of sorrow. Let her feel the hugs, prayers and love as we lift her up to You in her hour of need. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen!!

Thank you all for your prayers & good wishes. I'm back home now. I'm doing much better than I was when I posted this. It just seems like when something like this happens, you feel like your emotions have been run over by a semi-truck. After a good nights sleep in my own bed, I'm doing pretty good. Thanks again for all the support that you guys give not just me, but everyone on here when we need it. This is an awesome quilty family.:)

Patty Jo, glad you're feeling better.

The week of Christmas I had an uncle that passed away. It hit me harder than expected because it just reminded me of how long it has been since I was back in the midwest around my family and not being able to go to the funeral because of it being so close to Christmas and I had a house full of guests. Seems like there has been alot of sadness this past year, I'm glad the year is comming to an end and the hope of a new one brings is hours away.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Archived