NQR - prayers needed

First of all I hope all had a Merry Christmas. I haven't been on here much as I've had my mind going in circles.

I arrived at my Daughters on the Wed. before Christmas and found an e-mail from a cousin that my aunt had passed away. And then in making some calls to let people know about this, I found that a very good friend had also passed away.

This time of year is already hard thinking about Christmas's past and then to have 2 people who are close to me being gone also....I could just use your prayers.

Today is my aunts services so, I'm sitting in a motel in her hometown trying to keep my mind and spirits from tanking. Services start in 4 hrs.

Thank you

hang in there Patty Jo. I was with a friend and her husband on the 20th when she passed away. She was the 18th person between my husband's friends and my friends that have passed since Oct 19th. I take comfort that they are all a wonderful place with no pain or any problems. I try to rejoyce but sometimes it can be hard. I'll keep you in my prayers. Smile and remember God loves you!

Patty Jo,

I'm so sorry for all your losses. I know it is really hard but know we are here for you. If I could I'd come give you a great big hug and just hold your hand but since I'm not close a cyber (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

will have to do. Hang in there.

Oh, Dear, I must be feeling sorta maudlin, as your letters about friends and kin dieing, turned on the water works. Now they don't want to stop. Maybe that is good. This hasn't been a good holiday season/year for us, at all....

Patty Jo, Big (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

)And of course I'll say prayers, how could I not? ;o)

Patty Jo, my dear friend, I'm sending hugs and prayers your way. You know you are loved and have many friends here. When our friends hurt, we hurt. Blessings to you today and the days to come. My you feel the power of Gods love and strenght. May you feel the comfort of the arms of Jesus as He wraps you in His loving embrace. Love ya girly.

Thank you all for your prayers. I just got home from my aunts services. The words spoken, were sad ones, happy one & some knee slapping laughs as well. She was an amazing woman who was very rough around the edges, but had a heart of gold underneath that tough exterior. I made it through it all until I got in the car to come back to my motel room and then the waterworks started. Lot's of "do you remember ---"'s and visiting with lots of family and friends too. Your prayers made it possible for me to not be a blubbering idiot the whole time. thank you my APQS family.

now where did I put the wine??

Pat

Guest Linda S

Oh Pat, I'm so sorry this has happened. It's good though, that you were able to go to the service and recall those memories. Do have a nice glass of wine and sit back and remember her. She'll most likely be glad to be remembered this way.

Linda

Archived