First Quilt Finished for 2011

My first finished Quilt for 2011 was a grubby ebay find...Another simply pieced quilt, an Irish Chain...

Feathers, wreaths, hatching and continous curve...I used Quilters Dream poly mid loft and cream Metro thread top and bottom...

Lots more photos in my Flickr album or go straight to my BLOG for more information....

"Ebay

"Ebay

Kay,

This is wonderful quilting. I would love to do the design you have in the 9 patch. Is that a Line Dancing thing, or did you create it yourself. I love it.

And those feathered wreaths are fantastic, are they free hand? Did you mark them first or ???

And that slant lined border is over the top.

What a fantastic transformation from a traditional quilt to a thing of great beauty! And it really is all about the quilting. It is obvious much thought went into the quilting designs and the result is a knock-out! I visit your blog often and enjoy the photos of your life beyond your beautiful quilting. Thanks for sharing this quilt!

Kay, This is BEAUTIFL!! Oh my!! I went to your blog...I like! And I scrolled down and read some of your other post. The one where you started this one said you have had your longarm since SEPTEMBER!!! You are doing THAT kind of quilting in THAT SHORT of time!!!???!!! Oh my!!! YOU ARE GOOD!!! linda

Archived