AGAIN....Trying pics finsihed quilt

Lucy, I'm not sure of the name of the pattern. It was a BOM from JoANn Fabrics. Don't know how long ago. Sorry! Cindy, It probably took me about 16-18 hours to quilt. It was on my frame for about 9 days, but of course there is life and work in there. :D Sylvia, the cross hatching was not hard. The "S" curved cross hatching was not hard after I got the hang of how and where to move the ruler for the next row of stitching. That took some figuring out, but it was not hard after I figured it out! Those were just much more time consuming.

Beautiful job Linda - this will go into my fav's as well. the curved cross hatching is beautiful and I really like the 3 echo lines you quilted in pictures 5 and 6 without the cross hatching. Just framed the block so nicely and gave it texture without all the fuss. I like simple and with all the other CH'g, this gives your eye a rest. Very nice job.

Wow!!! Absolutely stunning! Yea, I gotta get me some tools. When and where is the next big quilt show here in the mid-west? I want to see first hand how some of the "magic wands" work.

Linda, I'm so glad you persisted in making pictures work. I'm with Cathey, if I had ever gotten a quilt back that looked like that, I would have fainted on the spot. I hope to be able to quilt like that some day.

Fabulous job!!

Sheryl

Archived