Winter is still here! So I am snow dyeing fabric! Pictures near bottom as it starts to melt!

This is our forecast for today through Saturday. Lovely isn't it? Looks like I might get to do some snow dyeing!

Today

40 °F

Snow Showers

100% chance of precipitation

Tonight

18 °F

Snow Showers

80% chance of precipitation

Tomorrow

34 °F

Snow Showers

70% chance of precipitation

More detail:

Rest of Today

Snow showers and isolated thunderstorms. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Windy. West winds 20 to 30 mph. Highs 35 to 45.

Tonight

Snow showers likely. Snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Lows 14 to 24.

Friday

Snow showers likely. Snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Highs 30 to 40.

Friday Night

Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow showers. Southwest winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light. Lows 13 to 23.

Saturday

Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow showers. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Highs 34 to 44.

My daughters go to their first track meet of the season down south on Saturday. We are all looking forward to it!

Kristina.

I shouldn't be laughing because it's Spring and you shouldn't be getting snow, but hey, it could be us too. Weather in Iowa is unpredictable at best. I could just envision you running out to put the dye on your fabric and then just seeing a mound of snow where the fabric used to be. I never got to do the snow-dying. It all melted by the time I got all the stuff. I may have to rent an ice crushing machine, don't know if I can wait til next winter.

Can't wait to see what you have created. :D:D:D

Sheryl

Don't dig out the fabric, let the snow melt! Bet it will be the best piece of snow dyed fabric EVER...that you will never be able to repeat because of the stormy circumstances!:o

We still have lots of snow here but it is finally starting to melt.

We are getting hammered in Elko/Spring Creek, too. Love these spring storms! Especially since we still moving in to the new house. We are supposed to move my longarm tomorrow...and we're having a new washer/dryer delivered today! Wish I was snow dyeing instead. ;)

Archived