Lets play a game...now with a pic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oma -

What great idea!! Think of the money the tanners would save...they could tan while quilting....Oh My!:o the visual in my brain of naked or half naked women using their long arm:o:o:o I know what I look like from back WITH MY CLOTHES ON! I don't really want anyone seeing me in.....my altogether....Oh the INHUMANITY :D:D

I missed this whole thread - - - what a hoot. Just so that you know a bit more about me, I was born in Washington State and I do say "you betcha" all the time.

My name is also Patricia and Jo is my middle name. I've never had blond hair unless it came out of a box - I was born with no hair, then it came in dark brown. But through the years, well lets just say its not brown anymore!!!

Sewhappy will be posting a picture of the 2 of us together when she gets home, so then you will see that some of you were close, some not so much. This is a fun thread.

Anyone else???? Let's get some more avatars posted so we can see who we are talking to.

Robin, after you take your picture, download it into your computer, then open it in paint. Under the different menu's there is one about resizing. Reduce your size by 100 both horizontal and vertical twice, then save it. then go into edit your profile here under the "user control panel" (upper right hand corner of the screen). Click on edit profile, go to Avatar, then browse, then find your pic that you just saved and click on it. Then click on edit at the bottom and then you should be good to go. At least I think you will be as I'm putting this down from memory !!!

Well, maybe considering that you're from California, perhaps you've had some liposuction, Botox injections, you got Lumineers for your teeth:, a tummy tuck or two, a face lift, rhinoplasty, and a boob job?

Hey--hey, wait a minute!:) I'm from Calif. and I don't have any of this stuff. Of course I'm north of San Francisco in the wine country vinyards. We are more in to "pruning" and "harvest time" here!!! He-he! I don't even know what "lumineers" are. I'm so out of it here in the boonies!

But, I imagine Patricia is a dishwater blonde, 5'5 and knows how to wear "spanx" when she needs them. ;)

Pbviously the rest of us were with our descriptions of you. It's good to be able to put a face to the "spanx".

I post my photos by opening with Microsoft Picture manager and compressing to Web page size. Make sure ou save the smaller size photo.

I don't have webshots etc. I put a picture of myself on my blog to be able to post my avatar.

lyn

Patty - we all have our talents and you are really good at a lot of things, so don't let this computer thing get you all scrambled up in the brain. Your too talented to let that get to you.

By the way, to open in paint, you right click your mouse over the picture you want to open up, then click on Paint and it will open there. When I first got on here, I couldn't post a picture to save my soul so don't feel bad. you'll get it.

Sew, soooo nice to see you Patty and Patty, so is that hair blonde or Red??/ Can't really tell from the picture but it certainly isnt short and spikey> Lol, if you ever go that route, I think it would look great as well. Thanks for the game it was fun!!

Archived