Do You feel like a YoYo?

Just a little pun on words to lighten my stress level. Here is what I have been doing with my spare time the last two weeks while hubby is away helping out with all these problems. Thought you might enjoy these are so stinkin cute!! Nastalgia time. when I was a young girl my grandmother made me a yoyo clown doll. I just loved it so when I saw these patterns I had to have them. I have a doggie too but have not made that one yet. The Monkey took 104 5 inch yoyos and 16 7 and 1/2 inch yoyo circles. -

post--13461907996309_thumb.jpg

I have the pattern name at home that I can send who makes the pattern, don't know it right off hand. but they are pretty easy to make except for piecing those tiny heads together takes a little time. I used the Go cuttter to cut the circles so that was a great help!!

here is a website where you can find all kinds of yoyo patterns. I just saw the clowm Now I want one of those like my Memere made me when I was little. ;)

http://www.indygojunction.com/patterns/yo-yo_patterns/

they are fun to make and if you have a circle cutter it goes much quicker, I borrowed my friends go cutter and made the circles with it. Some were not the right size so i improvised a little.

Archived