New clamps

Some time ago one of you bright ladies posted that she replaced her clamps with OXO Goodgrips. I found them on sale and got 2 pair and today I cut my Lite grips off their straps and sewed on the OXO ones. I tried them out and they are awesome. I loved my litegrips but the sticky strips pulled away on them and finally wouldn't stay in place. These new clamps only cost $5 a pair. I love a good deal!

Here is a link to them on Amazon: (you might have to copy and paste into your browser)

http://www.amazon.com/OXO-Good-Grips-Red-Clips/dp/B0002YTG5Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328655803&sr=8-1

I considered them, but I love my featherlight clamps. I even tried Renee's red snapper clamps and I just don't like them either. In fact, I'll have those for sale, too, as soon as I can get stuff together to get it listed.

I may be getting these instead of Renea's red snapper clamps. I just busted one tonite. I got on her site to leave her a message, and saw she's selling replacement clamps (not the bungee cord) just the plastic part, for $4. I really do love mine tho. It really keeps the WHOLE backing nice and even. I have a decision to make obviously! But, first, i'll head to Bed Bath & Beyond tomorrow to have a peek at those Jewels!!!!!

Those are pretty cool beans! What is the little black strip made of that is on the inside part where it clamps onto the fabric? How many inches long are they? I have Grip-Lite clamps from Quilter's Paradise. I really like them but I do need to replace the little black sandpaper-like strips and that's why I wonder what your strips are made of.

Archived